- Property type: Mixed
- Listing type: For Sale
- Address: St436 Corner St101, SangKat Boeng Trabek, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh 12300, Cambodia
- Tenure: Freehold
- Completed Year: 2018
- Units: 2400
- Floor Size: 45
China State Construction Engineering’s plan to spend $240 million to construct a four-building project called Sino Plaza as part of its strategy to move into rapidly growing Southeast Asia, realtors said.
Zhuang Jian Hua, general manager of Natural Lucky Real Estate, said construction of the what is being called the largest integrated complex in Phnom Penh, with a five-star hotel, movie theatre, office units and residences, is also the Chinese firm’s first investment outside China.
It will be built on a 13,536 square meter site next to Boeung Trabek Plaza. Two 45-floor buildings will include a five-star hotel and cinema complex.
The Chinese firm won the contract to build the complex on July 17.
Articles from the Blog
- SINO PLAZA PRESS RELEASE
- Cambodia Property Awards Winners Announced
- The Gateway, a project of TA Corporation Ltd, is pleased to announce its official launch in Cambodia on Sunday the 28th of this month.
- Office space development predicted to dominate 2016
- Eastland Development announces plans for IPO 2016
- ក្រុមហ៊ុនអចលនទ្រព្យកូនកាត់កម្ពុជា-សិង្ហបុរី HuttonsCPL ត្រូវបានសម្ពោធបើកជាផ្លូវការ
- ការបើសម្ភោធជាផ្លូវការនៃភាពជាដៃគូររបស់ក្រុមហ៊ុន ហាត់តុន ស៊ីភីអែល